N2MH RoveSite Locator
Submitting a location to the N2MH RoveSite Locator
If you would like to submit a new location to the N2MH RoveSite
Locator, here are a few suggestions about information that should be
included. Not all of these suggestions are required, but the more that
are included, the more help you will give to other people looking for
an operating site.
When you have all this information gathered together, please email it
to the address below or fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
- Name of the site
- Geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude) of the site. The
coordinates can be expressed in any format you care to use. They will
be converted to the correct format before publishing.
- Town and state/province
- The park name if part of a park
- Any restrictions on the use of the site such as:
- Any permits required (and where to get them if you know where)
- Operation hours (eg, some sites are closed from dusk to dawn)
- Other restrictions
- Accessibility - can you drive there? do you need 4wd? hiking only?
- Usability for the various vhf/uhf/microwave bands
- Directions for good coverage, directions for bad coverage
- If you have operated there, when was it and what was your best DX?
- Anything else of interest?
- Your name and callsign
- How you want your credit to appear. The default credit is a link to
the QRZ.COM details page about your callsign. Because of spam and
email address harvesters, a mailto: link will not be used. If you
have a web site, please specify the complete url.
- Your permission to use the information in the N2MH RoveSite Locator.
Thanks in advance for your submission!
73, Mark, N2MH
This page last updated December 6, 2008.